Tip 1: Analyze & Fix Your Projects Requirements
- Do you want to build a website or a web app?
- How long does the developer need to work on the project?
- Does the developer need a specific library, framework, or technology expertise?
Tip 3: Decide Between a Development Company & Freelance Developers
|High expertise in various libraries, frameworks, and technologies.
||Expertise varies and depends upon the individual developer.
|Ideal for short-term and long-term engagement
||Fruitful for short-term engagement
|Greater stability and trust
|Seamless management with top project monitoring tools
||Lack of project monitoring tools
|Comparatively higher cost
Tip 4: Look for Soft Skills & High Collaboration
Tip 5: Hire Developers with a Good Portfolio
Now, it’s time to look for an incredible portfolio. You need to ensure the chosen developer can handle developing code and regular communication with the team. A simple interview tells a lot about the developer’s soft skills. Ask project-based queries and a few informal questions to determine whether the developer is good with communication.
Further, you need to check the coding capabilities of the developer you are considering. So inspect the past projects delivered by the developer. The quality of past projects gives a clear idea of the quality of the solution the developer can provide. Also, look whether he/she is skilled in the aspects of development you need services in. For example, you cannot entrust the coding section with expertise only in front-end development.
- JS Developer with over five years of experience
- 60 days of free-redressal of issues
- World-class project management tools like Basecamp & Jira
- 100% project transparency
- Connectivity over calls, chats, emails, etc.